Monday, September 27, 2010

And The Beat Goes On

Most of the time, routine is fantastic. I love simple. Don't get me wrong, I like complex things too, but only when they're in stories or movies, or art. If things are all crazy in a confusing way, I get weird. Especially if I see the solution, the way to make everything go back to at least Status Quo, but there's nothin that I myself can do to implement said solution. So, for now, I've added some little things to my routine. Things like remembering to be happy (not fake, cheesy, insincere happy. I mean joy that I choose on a daily basis), and taking each day all by itself. Today, for example, is my sick day. I am drinking tea, watching musicals and other films, and spending time with my dog. On the agenda for movies: Say Anything, Guys and Dolls, and Phantom of the Opera. Anyway, I hope everyone who's reading this is doing well, and I will try to be un-sick so that my posts might be a little less drab, and hopefully a bit enetertaining.
I Wish Jubilance Upon Thee,
Caty

P.S. "Give him this pen."

1 comment:

  1. As a side note, I just found out that September 27th is Meat Loaf's birthday. I also know that everyone I'm acquainted felt sub-par on that day. Coincidence? I think not! ;)

    ReplyDelete