Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Uh Pitcher Of Ewe"


This is what I have to show for my Calculus class this week, a cartoon of my boyfriend. I am such a good student. I did, however, become privy to some excellent shows and I read a pretty darn good play. Reviews to come soon... not that you care. You know, that's the funny thing about this blog. No one reads it, and I don't really mind. I just pretend that people do anyway, for fun. Makes me feel important without getting too big of a head. I dunno, I'm rambling. It's 5AM now, so I think I'll hit the hay. I am a bit tired. Anyway, I love you all, regardless of whether or not you read my blog.
Love,
Caty

P.S. "I cannot believe my eyes; is the world finally growing wise? And I think I see some kind of harmony is on the rise."

No comments:

Post a Comment