Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ah, The Cheese Is So Good (Especially With Pasta)

Hello, All!
Let me tell you, there are some cheesy things in thsi world. Probably the best of the cheese I've been exposed to recently was a movie by the name of "Return To Me." David Duchovny and Minnie Driver. Now, for those of you who know these two as "Mulder?" and "La Carlotta!", you may be thinking that they don't really sound like the best match. YOU ARE SO WRONG!!! The acting was phenomenal, on Duchovny's part, and Minnie did an excellent job as well. Granted the old men who bicker about whether or not Ireland is better than Italy are definitely the best part. Oh romantic comedy, how you make my days better! :) I would also like to mentin the film "The Men Who Stare At Goats." Brilliant movie, I actually like George Clooney again. It's a lot of fun, if you're able to not take things seriously.
On a slightly different note, SNOW IS EVIL!!! (Just in case you didn't get that opinion from my last post). A movie that was okay, but not fantastic, was "Iron Man 2," which was not all about the nasty, I promise. Definitely the best part: Samuel L. Jackson yelling "Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the donut!"
I'll just leave ya with that bit of happiness,
Caty

P.S. Joe, after seeing that, I don't know if another man can ever satisy her...

3 comments:

  1. um... i just have to say.... SNOW IS WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hear hear. Snow IS wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow profusely inhales!!! Morgyn, you've gotta watch it!

    ReplyDelete