Sunday, November 14, 2010

cREICHtical fail (Nazis Suck)

So, I thought I would humor my brother today and watch a movie about Nazi Zombies. I assumed that the good guys (I use the word "good" with the loosest of interpretations as they were merciless mercenaries that happened to be the protagonists) would kill the undead horde. Well, we all know what happens when you assume, eh? WORST MOVIE EVER. The good guys lose, in the most excessively gory and unrealistic ways possible, and it ends with not hope for an end to the madness, but rather a confirmation of the superiority of the disgusting corpses from Hitler-land. In other words: LAMENESS!!! I HATE THAT STUPID FLIPPING MOVIE!!!
In other news (that are sure to be less violent and more uplifting), Leap Year is a cute little Irish romance movie. It's technically not that great (to be honest about what my inner-critic says). However, it is a lot of fun, and it's IRISH for peat's sake! What more could you ask for? How about that adorable actress Amy Adams? Oh, right, she's IN it! I'm just sayin'....
Monty Python's Flying Circus continues to make my day. However, Terry Gilliam could stop with the whole "I'm gonna draw nekkid people all over the place" thing. That'd be nice. John Cleese and Eric Idle are my heroes. As well as Michael Palin (no realtion to the former governor I'm told) and Terry Jones and Graham Chapman. I truly enjoy the sophisticated but silly humor.
Ta-Ta For Now!
Caty

P.S. I fink we shud pu' uh tax on awl peopol stan'in' in wa'a! AUGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment