Friday, April 22, 2011

The Show Must Go On!

I confess; I failed to meet my deadline this week. Granted my car broke down, I have a show next weekend, and I have to send off all of my college and scholarship information... no biggie. The fact of the matter is, I could've made a post even with all of that going on. It would've been lame and said something like "Can't talk; I'm working like a madwoman!" But it would've been better than nothing.

I've only watched one new movie recently, and that was "Knight & Day." I gotta say, I liked it. Tom Cruise played a different character (for once), and Cameron Diaz is just charming... well at least I think so. The whole movie was pretty much cute, with awesome action sequences thrown in. It seems as though it was pretty much designed as a date movie, to keep both the boy and girl happy. There wasn't really much acting called for, because it's kind of a fluff movie, but I would recommend you watch it if you're in a happy-go-lucky mood. Oh, and if you like classic cars, there's quite a bit of stunt driving with one of the more famous models toward the end of the movie. :)

In Ecclesiastes, not much has happened. My favorite thing thus far has been Solomon advising people to be content with what they have. That's also more or less the only new thing he's said between chapter 3 and chapter 6. However, these chapters do seem much more personal, somehow. It's almost as though Solomon's pain comes through the pages, begging me to sit and enjoy life. It's not really anything that the words say, it's just this feeling that I get. I feel kind of bad for him.

Well, thanks for reading. I hope you have a great day!

Love,
Caty

No comments:

Post a Comment