Monday, August 1, 2011

"Homer's Where The Heart Is!"

I went to Homer yesterday, and I have not felt this good in a long time. In about a year, in fact. The atmosphere, the attitude, the friends... I loved it. Even went to mini-Woodstock (a.k.a. Concert On The Lawn) and saw a play. Fantastic stuff. :)

I've recently been watching Supernatural, the TV series, and it's pretty awesome, if a little too dramatic at times. Not really much to say about it.

To be honest, I really just don't feel like reviewing anything today. I'm exhausted. I'll be back to tell you all about the play and the movies I've been watching (because I'm sure I gave so many enthralled readers).

Anyway, I hope you are well. I love you.

~Caty

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting to hear about the play?!! ;)

    - Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I've been so busy I forgot. I'll post a review tonight for sure!

    ReplyDelete